Wedding Cinema & Imagery Contract (Step 2 of 2)
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between weCREATE and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed off by all the relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature, weCREATE will reserve the time and date agreed upon. For this reason, the reservation deposit of £350.00 is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The reservation deposit is applied towards the contracted wedding package.
3. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for a wedding package the deposit will be forfeit. If the wedding is cancelled within 90 days of the wedding date THE CLIENT is due to pay 30% of the final balance. If the date is rebooked by another weCREATE agrees to refund all additional paid money (less the deposit and expenditures for which receipts will be provided), to THE CLIENT. We strongly recommend purchasing wedding insurance to cover any unforeseen events that could occur.
4. PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION: The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the wedding date in order to finalise the actual shooting times and locations.
5. EVENT GUIDE: THE CLIENT will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific clips are desired. The team member will NOT be held accountable for not videoing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the wedding film.
6. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. weCREATE is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during the day, neither for missed clips/photographs due to details not revealed to weCREATE. weCREATE recommends that THE CLIENT designate an "event guide" (see PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION above) to point out important individuals to the team members, whom THE CLIENT wishes to include in the wedding film/photographs.
7. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the chosen wedding package in a manner enjoyed by all parties involved. weCREATE wedding films are created in our personal cinematic style and revisions are not included, examples of our films can be found on our website (http://wearewecreate.com/). THE CLIENT and weCREATE agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time. Should the ceremony start late due to any reason whatsoever, weCREATE will not be held liable for any video clips/photographs not taken.
- weCREATE are not liable for unclear speech audio if the venue does not have the facility to take a direct live feed.
- weCREATE will however be able to capture the speech audio by other means, though it must be understood a quality signal cannot be guaranteed if point 1 is in effect.
9. HOUSE RULES: The team members are limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the team members. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT'S responsibility; weCREATE will offer technical recommendations only.
10. COPYRIGHT: The wedding films/photographs produced by weCREATE is protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without weCREATE’s explicit written permission. Upon final payment by THE CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting wedding films/photographs will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
· No unauthorised copies of the wedding USB are to be made.
· THE CLIENT must obtain written permission from, and compensate weCREATE prior to an event where THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT’S friends or relatives publish or sell the wedding films/photographs for profit.
• In this instance, weCREATE under the request of the client, will not publish any materials of the requested wedding package.
• EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY: It is understood that weCREATE will act as the sole and exclusive wedding cinematographer/photographer on the day. weCREATE insists no other photography taken by guests obstruct weCREATE, to ensure all important shots are gathered. weCREATE accept no responsibility if guests obstruct filming.
• GUEST COOPERATION: THE CLIENT is responsible for the conduct of their guests. THE CLIENT will direct all other service providers (florist, DJ, caterer, etc.) to provide any needed information and cooperation to the team members. Coordination with other service providers is necessary to complete all aspects of videography/photography required by weCREATE. THE CLIENT should let other service providers know that weCREATE will be filming/photographing on the day. In addition, events during the wedding day should be planned to make the best use of time from all vendors. weCREATE will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behaviour, nor will it share its time or compete with guest photographers for the attention of the subjects. Unchecked guest conduct that interferes with videography/photography may seriously affect the quality of the video/imagery taken. If THE CLIENT is unable to control the conduct of their guests, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if the conduct of any of their guests damages the equipment of the team members, it will result in the early or immediate departure of weCREATE. THE CLIENT understands that in such an event, no refunds will be granted.
11. COMPLETION SCHEDULE: The USB package will be delivered within 12-16 weeks of the wedding date (Please note that this can vary in peak wedding season).
12. PAYMENTS: THE CLIENT agrees that a £350 deposit is required at the time of contract acceptance and 100% of the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the wedding date.
13. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Payments may be made by bank deposit/transfer or cash. No cheques accepted.
14. PURCHASE OF ADDITIONAL MEDIA: If THE CLIENT desires additional copies of the USB Package, they may be purchased at a specific cost.
15. PENALTY FEES & CHARGES: There is a £50.00 late payment fee for any payments that are not delivered to “weCREATE” by the required date. weCREATE have the right to withdraw the wedding cinematography service if payment is not taken 14 days before the wedding.
16. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: weCREATE's discovery of new information, changes to agreed circumstances, or other factors which tends to circumvent its policies may result in its withdrawal. Non-cooperation; changes in locations, facilities or available times; missed appointments and late payments are examples of contributing factors. Should weCREATE initiate the withdrawal, all fees will be returned, excluding deposit as well as fair market value for all services/products already provided. In case of withdrawal, £50.00 is charged for consultations and all driving time.
17. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative videographer/photography company or team member. weCREATE will make every effort to secure a replacement videographer/photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
weCREATE takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of video clips/images; including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of THE CLIENT’S video clips/images are lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond weCREATE control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package, excluding deposit. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein.
18. NON-GUARANTEE / AERIAL: Although every possible care will be taken to produce a wedding video/imagery of all important and special events during the wedding, weCREATE cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above. weCREATE will not be held responsible for any ruined video clips/images due to guests (or any other) flashes; or any other ruined video clips/images due to any other cause in or outside of weCREATE’s control. It must be noted that aerial drone footage is weather and airspace permitting and will only take place on the reserved date. Flight will only commence at the operators discretion to ensure safety for all parties.
19. PERFORMANCE: The performance of this contract on behalf of weCREATE shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers, and/or conditions beyond its control.
20. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
21. AMENDMENTS: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognised as the entirety of the agreement. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by THE CLIENT and weCREATE at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
22. ADDITIONAL EXPENSES: We politely ask that a hot meal(s) be provided on the wedding day for all team members involved in the wedding package. The Client is responsible for all travel, accommodation and transport costs if applicable.
By paying the deposit you hear by agree to all the terms and conditions above and accept the wedding contract.